Site Sponsors

Advertisement

Sudbury News

Apartment fire in Minnow Lake #Sudbury

Greater Sudbury Fire Service responded to an apartment fire in Minnow Lake on November 3rd, 2018.

Twenty-one firefighters from four stations responded to a 8-unit apartment building on Barry Street around 4:44pm.

Three units sustained damage and 5 people were displaced as a result of the fire that caused an estimated $300,000 in damage.

On person was take to hospital. The extent of her injuries in unknown at this time.

The cause of the blaze is believed to be an unattended candle.

Greater Sudbury Fire Services wishes to remind the public that candles are a common cause of home fires.  Keep lit candles safely away from children and pets and blow out all candles before leaving the room.  Secure candles in a sturdy holder in a location where they can’t be knocked over.  Fires caused by candles are easily preventable.

0 Comments
Rate this article:
4.2

Categories: NewsNumber of views: 1112

Tags:

Leave a comment

Name:
Email:
Comment:
CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above in the box below
Add comment
hd redtube xvideos porn free fuck porn hard anal sex teen sex xnxxpornos