Fire displaces family of five in Capreol

A structure fire on Hanna Street in Capreol overnight  on June 23rd, 2019 caused approximately $200,000 damage and displaced a family of five.

The family was alerted to the fire by a smoke alarm which may have saved their lives.

An unattended candle is believed to be the cause of the blaze.

0 Comments
Rate this article:
No rating

Categories: Sudbury - Local NewsNumber of views: 815

Tags:

Leave a comment

Name:
Email:
Comment:
CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above in the box below.
Add comment