Recent News

House fire in Hanmer causes $150,000 in damages

House fire in Hanmer causes $150,000 in damages

Author: Greater Sudbury Online/Sunday, June 30, 2019/Categories: News, Sudbury - Local News

Rate this article:
4.3

Greater Sudbury Fire Services responded to a house fire on Deschene Road in Hanmer just after 4:00am on June 30th, 2019.

There was one person home at the time. Four people have been displaced.

The cause is suspected to be faulty electrical and damages are estimated at $150,000.

Number of views (2018)/Comments (0)

Tags:

Leave a comment

Name:
Email:
Comment:
CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above in the box below.
Add comment